Email Marketing Solutions for Salons
Email marketing is a fantastic digital tool to tell your story and promote your services at each stage of the sales funnel. Email marketing tools allow your salon to be much more targeted to your newsletter database that you’ve worked so hard to get. It’s a great opportunity to stay in touch with your customers and give a personalised service.
We will tailor our email marketing service to your needs and goals. From campaign emails to sustainability newsletters and abandoned cart emails, Green Shoot Marketing can help salons brands with newsletters ideas, creation and open and click through rates to increase your conversions. The email marketing service includes:
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Journey Communications
- Email Design
- Segmentation & Targeting
- Testing & Optimisation
- Review & Reporting
Email marketing is a valuable tool to speak directly with those interested in your business. It’s important to think carefully about your message and how you can add value to your customers experience.
Case Study | The Hair Lounge
As a group of salons with hundreds of current and previous customers email is a powerful tool for The Hair Lounge. We segment the customer base into different audiences so we only send them emails that are of most interest to them. For instance, Greenwich colour clients receive content on their local salon as opposed to the Essex clients who get campaign offers for their area.
We also planned email campaigns for customers who perhaps haven’t visited the salon for a while, we can tailor messages and ‘returner’ discounts to these subscribers to encourage them to come back for a cut. Email can also be used to encourage customers to refer a-friend or purchase gift cards if they’re regular, happy customers.
Key considerations when using email to market your small business are;
- Email data is extremely valuable to a business and it’s vital to treat the emails within your database as customers that you don’t want to lose.
- People within your database will have different connections to your brand such as what they have bought from you, their location and interests. Segmenting your audience to target these groups will help with click throughs and conversions.
- First impressions count for a lot, the subject line is one of the most important parts of the email and should be enticing. A/B testing is a great tool to make sure you are making an impact straight away.
- You should be constantly learning from your past email with reporting. Review opens, click throughs and conversions to improve your email.
- An easy way to stay connected with a customer is through email automation. Plan and schedule emails throughout the journey to improve customer service.
- Consider your business marketing plan when using email. An email calendar can be helpful to make sure that your communications are aligned with the overall brand message.